Collection of Personal Information
Visiting the public areas of our website and all of RAY Platform does not require you to provide any personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, or phone number (“Personal Information”). When using the public areas of our services we employ technical systems (such as cookies) that would collect some Personal Information such as the date and time of your visit, your computer’s browser type, operating system and IP, and any referring and exiting URLs.
You may choose, however, to provide us Personal Information in order to contact us or to utilize our Services.
Legally Required Disclosure
We may disclose any information, including Personal Information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
RAY’s website and the all of RAY Platform may contain links to or from other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of other websites you link to or otherwise visit.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or otherwise transfer certain of our assets. In such transactions, user information, including Personal Information, is generally one of the transferred business assets, and by providing your Personal Information to us you agree that your data may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
Data Sharing and Transfer
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Login related cookies
- Forms related cookies
- When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
- In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through our support email firstname.lastname@example.org